Earthcube is a “new space” startup based in Paris and Toulouse intending to disrupt the Earth Imaging business. We offer an end-to-end solution to democratize satellite based monitoring. Backed by the European Space Agency, we are a young but very ambitious company and we move extremely fast. After a first 3M€ seed round we are already providing monitoring services to our first customers and are moving toward large scale commercial deployment
- Architect, design, and build our next-generation user-facing tools;
- Package and integrate our API into web platforms using modern frameworks to grow our commercial reach;
- Make a difference with a great UX that will improve our workflow efficiency and reduce operating costs;
- Contribute to promoting a strong engineering culture and passion for quality and things well done.
- Rock solid experience with a complete, modern web development stack and framework with mandatory skills in React/Redux;
- Experience deploying complex system on mainstream cloud service platform (AWS, Google etc..);
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy. A passion for shipping quality code within deadlines and for automated testing;
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resilience and always learn new skills;
- MS in Software Engineering or related field with 3-5+ year programming experience.
- Basic skills in UX/UI design;
- Experience with MapBox, Leaflet or map related product.
- Full stack capability and experiences in NodeJS, Python…
- First experience as responsible for end to end software development
- Experience in startups or high reliability companies (cloud-based services, software providers, aerospace, defense…) with direct responsibility to maintain and improve products, infrastructures and processes would be a very strong asset.