arthcube is developing monitoring solutions based on an automated analysis of geospatial information. By combining state-of-the-art AI technics in both Computer Vision and Machine Learning, Earthcube enables its customers to access more precise information, thus ensuring faster and less costly interventions.
- Developing tools to automatically generate synthetic satellite and UAV images to train deep neural network
- Industrialize image simulation pipeline to create a userfriendly workflow
- Propose new data-augmentation architectures
- At least 3 years of experience scripting 3D/CAD framework or video simulation (blender, 3DS, etc…).
- Strong background in a backend language such as C++, C# or python
- Very good understanding of 3D images texturing and modeling
- Creative and detail-oriented personality
- Knowledge in computer vision and deep learning
- Experience with photorealistic satellite scenery creation
- Experience with 3D game engine such as Unity
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Knowledge in military equipment(aircraft, ships, etc.)