If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Senior Engineer – Opex in Eaton’s business, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Lead Operational excellence initiatives for Aerospace group and Industrial sector including EPIC, PROLaunch, Business Standards and Cost out
- Develop/Update Business standards working with business teams. Responsible for configuration management of Standard work elements.
- Work with business stakeholders for capturing requirements, post processing of data by utilizing digital tools to develop comprehensive proposals.
- Manage effective stakeholder communications. Improve organization responsiveness to stakeholder requirements. Communication and manage customer expectations and commitments internal to the business.
- Responsible for updating and deploying new processes and tools as related to project management and Aero-ACES.
- Ensures effective change management process is utilized.
- Lead efforts on development of e-Learning modules leveraging IT resources
- Drive automation projects using appropriate tools such as Excel Macros and VBA. Continuously builds digital skills to simplify proceses.
- Lead development of tools for project execution/tracking like Performance Status document and other PROLaunch document as per business requirement
- Lead and drive continues improvement initiatives. Develop and execute the required end-to-end product/process continues improvement capabilities together with business teams, in alignment with cost, customer quality/reliability and other key company deliverables.
- Conduct process health self-assessments, monitors assessment outcome and corrective action plans, and impact on business results.
- Participate to drive Eaton Quality Management System across EIIC in close collaboration with EIIC EQMS lead.
- Participate in the process of obtaining certification and recertification covered under EQMS such as AS 9100, ISO 9001, ISO 14000, etc.
- Bachelor degree required Engineering degree preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in Operations Excellence with a total experience of 5-7 years
- Experience of working in PLM environment like ENOVIA, knowledge of Lean/DMAIC tools, Good programing skills in Excel Macros and VBA
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time