The ECA Group is renowned for its expertise in robotics, automated systems, simulation and industrial processes. Ever since 1936 it has been developing complete innovative technological solutions to perform complex missions in hostile or restrictive environments. Its products are used by a demanding international clientele requiring the highest levels of safety and efficiency, mainly in the sectors of defence, maritime, aerospace, simulation, energy and industrial equipment.
Do you have talent, want to take on new challenges and join a dynamic team passionate about cutting-edge technologies?
ECA ROBOTICS develops and designs high added value equipment for its customers in the fields of defense, maritime and industry. Since the creation of our company, we have never stopped innovating to meet the most demanding scientific and technological challenges.
We produce naval, aerial and land drones as well as other innovative equipment making it possible to secure people and goods on a daily basis in more than 80 countries.
Our dynamism and the wealth of our know-how as well as the extent of our range of products make our company unique, recognized worldwide for these qualities.
We carry our mission with a great sense of responsibility and are proud of our achievements and our teams.
ECA ROBOTICS is part of ECA Group, a French group specializing in robotics, simulation and aerospace located in Toulon, Toulouse, Saint-Brévin, Nantes, Montpellier, Brest, Saclay, Lannion, in Belgium and Singapore.
Attached to the Industrial Department, Software Department, you support the design, development and tuning of operator software for the implementation of our autonomous or remotely operated naval robot systems.
You are part of a team that ensures the production of complex and constantly evolving software in a very dynamic business sector, ensuring the robustness, quality and maintainability necessary for their integration into systems in operational operation with our customers.
Your main missions cover the entire software component development cycle:
- Specify, design and develop non-critical real-time software in C ++.
- Design software modules based on functional specifications and architectures.
- Write the associated documentation.
The skills and abilities required are:
- Mastery of C ++ and Python languages and environments.
- Mastery of development tools.
- Mastery of Agile and V-Cycle methods.
- Mastery of communication protocols
- Knowledge of various tools such as Subversion, Git, Redmine, …
- Fluent English.
- Graduated from an engineering school, or a master’s degree in computer science, you have at least 5 years of experience in the field of design and software development in C ++, ideally in an industrial environment.
- You have a taste for systems combining both equipment and software and are curious about other engineering professions.
- You participate in the continuous improvement of our software products and are a source of proposals.
- You are organized and have an eye for detail.
- Passionate about technique, your analytical mind and your rigor will be determining factors in your success.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Do you want to join a dynamic and innovative Group that listens to its employees?
Join us !