ECA ROBOTICS subsidiary of the ECA Group is recognized for its expertise in robotics, automated systems, simulation and industrial processes. Its offer is aimed at an international clientele in the defense, maritime and air-land sectors. We offer innovative and reliable solutions for the civil and military markets.
On the strength of its exponential growth, the company ECA Robotics in Toulon is recruiting an Engineer in Physical modeling of Robotics systems.
Within the Research and Innovation Department, and at the heart of the Scientific Unit, you contribute to the modeling of systems from a physical point of view.
More specifically, your analytical work aims to guide architectural choices during the design phase.
By relying on modeling, analysis and mathematical optimization you contribute to the performance of our systems.
For this you must:
- Aggregate data, analyze and understand the requested specification or function.
- Identify the areas and physical phenomena involved in the function.
- Mathematically formalize the previously identified phenomena.
- Analyze, size and guide the definition of systems.
- Pilot and/or perform finite element calculations and implement them (writing specifications, mounting performance documents, etc.)
- Define characterization and validation tests.
- Analyze, write and restore lessons to optimize feedback.
- Scientific monitoring.
You write articles presenting the work of the scientific unit which will be published in specialized magazines or/and you will expose the research work during conferences.
As a scientific and technical referent in the hydrostatic, hydrodynamic, acoustic, magnetism, propulsion and many other fields, you participate in the definition of technological orientations in the matter.
Sensitive to technological advances, you must anticipate future technical difficulties.
The technical skills required are:
- Mastery of physical laws on robotic vehicle or complex system
- Performance in applied mathematical and physical analysis
- Knowledge of Hydrodynamics / Aerodynamics
- Knowledge of Electronics / Mechatronics / Propulsion
- Knowledge of modeling tool
- Ability to develop own tools
Written and oral expression with a spirit of synthesis and clarity essential.
This position presents trips of variable duration in France or abroad.
- Trained as an Engineer or Doctor with a dominant mathematics / physics, you benefit from a real and significant experience of at least 5 years in analytical modeling and physical understanding of systems.
- You are used to working with multidisciplinary teams.
- You quickly gained autonomy thanks to your capacity for learning and assimilation and you know how to take a critical look at literature and the state of the art.
- We are looking for a rigorous, curious, persevering, creative person who knows how to propose solutions and put them in place.
- Your experience and your professional successes allow you to propose solutions while assessing their limits.
This position within the framework of an open-ended contract is to be filled as soon as possible.
Do you want to join a dynamic and innovative Group that listens to its employees?
Join us !
You can apply by sending CV + motivation letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org