The ECA Group is renowned for its expertise in robotics, automated systems, simulation and industrial processes. Ever since 1936 it has been developing complete innovative technological solutions to perform complex missions in hostile or restrictive environments. Its products are used by a demanding international clientele requiring the highest levels of safety and efficiency, mainly in the sectors of defence, maritime, aerospace, simulation, energy and industrial equipment.
ECA ROBOTICS subsidiary of the ECA Group (www.ecagroup.com) is recognized for its expertise in robotics, automated systems, simulation and industrial processes. Its offer is aimed at an international clientele in the defense, maritime and air-land sectors.
We offer innovative and reliable solutions for the civil and military markets.
Attached to the Industrial Direction, Software Service, you take charge of the design, development and fine-tuning of operator software for the implementation of autonomous or remotely operated naval robot systems.
You are integrated into a team which ensures the production of complex and constantly evolving software in a very dynamic sector of activity, ensuring the robustness, quality and maintainability necessary for their integration into systems in operational operations with our customers.
Your main missions cover the entire development cycle of software components:
- Design software modules based on functional specifications and architectures.
- Bring your support to the definition of ergonomics for an intuitive implementation of the functions.
- Develop and validate software modules: Design, develop complex but ergonomic and intuitive HMIs.
- Specify, design and develop non-critical real-time software in C ++.
The skills and abilities required are:
- Mastery of languages and environments such as: C ++, QT, QML, Python…
- Proficient with QT 5 libraries.
- Practice of Agile methodologies, continuous integration, UML modeling, Design Pattern.
- Knowledge of various tools such as Subversion, Git, Redmine, Jenkins…
- Fluent English.
- Graduated from an engineering school, or a master’s degree in computer science, you have at least 5 years of experience in the field of software design and development in C ++ / QT especially in an industrial environment.
- You are a committed, rigorous person with good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team.
- Your capacity for analysis and autonomy allows you to take up challenges, particularly on large and technically demanding projects.
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Do you want to join a dynamic and innovative Group that listens to its employees?
Join us !
You can apply by sending CV + motivation letter