Edge Observability starts at the source.
WHAT WE DO:
At Edge Delta, we are introducing the world’s first edge observability platform which allows our customers to analyze their data as it’s created, where it’s created. Embracing the freedom to decouple where you analyze your data from where it’s stored, this unique take on DevOps, Security, and SRE lets you consume and analyze outputs (logs, metrics, events, traces, telemetry) at the source – how we’ve defined the edge.
Our customers escape the constraints and architectural limitations of traditional centralized systems by utilizing our lightweight and ultra-fast agent, distributed architecture, and stream processing capabilities. Ultimately, Edge Delta provides the scalability that the market needs, without previous technical or financial limitations – unlocking limitless data analysis, faster intelligence, and automated anomaly detection.
We have a fantastic team that is continually motivated by the reception seen in the market, but we are truly in hyper-growth mode and need even more fantastic tech talent! We need people like you on the team in order for us to continue being the category leader.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are looking for a well-rounded Sr. Software Development Engineer to join our Backend team in Turkey. We’re seeking a self-starter who is well versed in the latest technologies and industry trends, and who can contribute to projects end-to-end. As an early member of a thriving startup, you’ll make a major impact on the process of building something from the ground up. So, we need someone who is excited to collaborate with other engineers, designers, product marketing, and product management team members!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to…
- Design and build software capable of analyzing PB of observability data daily.
- Write performant, secure, and well-tested code.
- Ensure that our development environment is best in a class by delivering improvements to internal tooling.
- Drive loosely defined projects end-to-end from scoping requirements to launching and monitoring.
- Work closely with our support team to respond quickly to customer issues and requests.
- Mentor and help to develop junior developers, and help guide them in their career growth.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a talented software development engineer, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (a Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science is a plus!).
- You come with 5+ years of experience in a modern development stack; Experience working with control systems (git), automated build-and-test frameworks, and CI/CD tools.
- You’re skilled at developing and operating production systems, as well as designing and developing REST APIs for high-volume clients.
- You are a strong communicator, with the ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically.
In an ideal world, you also bring the following to the table…
- Experience utilizing observability solutions such as Datadog, Splunk, SumoLogic, Elastic.
- Experience with modern DevOps stack such Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker & AWS/Azure.
- In-depth knowledge of distributed systems and/or data pipelines.
- Experience with open-source frameworks – Especially maintaining or contributing to open source projects!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a well-funded Series A high growth startup headquartered in Seattle, with employees throughout the United States and EMEA. In order to keep up with our explosive growth, we recently upgraded our HQ to brand new offices on the 47th floor of Columbia Center. It’s a diverse, respectful, fun, and inviting environment — with a bird’s eye view of the city, Puget Sound, and Mount Rainier. We’re currently in the start-up sweet spot with sufficiently low risk and yet still the potential of massive upside.
We offer a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, flexible remote work opportunities, comprehensive Medical/Vision/Dental covered at 99% for BOTH employees and dependents, and coworkers that…you know… you actually want to work with. In addition to the aforementioned stunning vistas, employees in the Seattle HQ offices can help themselves to…
- A kitchenette stocked with coffee, tea, snacks galore, some breakfast/lunch options +
- The HQ fridge is stocked with La Croix (seriously… we’re fanatics!), soda, Red Bull +
- Onsite, 3-level food court with everything from Starbucks to gyros, breakfast sandwiches to sushi, breakfast burgers to Evergreens +
- Onsite gym (membership required, but day passes also available).
- Onsite dry cleaning and same-day alterations vendor (adjusted hours due to COVID).
- Onsite covered and staffed parking garage (both monthly passes and daily rates available).
Most importantly — all full-time, salaried employee compensation packages include substantial equity in the form of stock options.