RHEA Group is an international leading Space and Security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure. We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals worldwide; and offer a range of exciting career paths within our organisation and working alongside clients such as the UK Space Agency, the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, NATO, the European Commission, EUMETSAT, etc.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Contribute to the technical management of the system and segment infrastructure activities, with a particular focus on security aspects (e.g. security risk treatment, accreditation, …).
- Support the follow up of the system definition, design, qualification and acceptance activities for the different EGNOS versions and service, in line with the security risk analysis, i.e. with a particular focus on the security measures and operational aspects.
- Support the security and technical analysis of the architecture and specifications for system and ground segment upgrades to ensure coherence and compliance with the security requirements and identify impacts on baseline security documentation.
- Monitor the system security status, following up anomaly resolution through the implementation of Work Arounds, fast fixes, midterm-long term correction.
- Contribute to the specification, design and follow up of such resolution to be implemented by industrial contracts.
- Contribute to the follow up the development of EGNOS V3 services from the system and infrastructure point of view.
- Represent the security service team in the system engineering processes and in the relevant boards as necessary (including but not limited to Change Control Boards, Anomaly/vulnerability Review Boards, Qualification Review Board, Acceptance Review Board, Tender Evaluation board).
- Support the GSA security management as needed.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the System.
- To be organized, dynamic and proactive.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Eligibility for Security clearance (EU Secret).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- EGNOS Knowledge.
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.