The Egyptian Space Agency is an Egyptian public economic authority established in August 2019, with a legal personality and affiliated with the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
EGSA is looking for a qualified VoIP Network Engineer to oversee the installation and management of VoIP Network.
- Candidate will be responsible for designing and deploying enterprise solution architecture, coordinating installations and migrations, and managing IP telephony applications.
- May also be required to troubleshoot LAN and WAN hardware systems and respond to customer inquiries.
- should have advanced knowledge of VoIP networking systems, excellent troubleshooting skills, and knowledge of internet security
- VoIP Network Engineer will be able to design and deploy the perfect networking system to meet the current and future networking needs of EGSA.
- Analyzing existing VoIP networks and computer systems.
- Developing architecture plans for voice and data services.
- Installing network hardware modules including IP and IP-PBX communication servers.
- Designing and implementing unified communication systems.
- Troubleshooting VoIP network issues.
- Analyzing and upgrading network security systems and protocols.
- Adding network users/profiles and managing EGSA permissions.
- Optimizing VOIP network installations for future expansion.
- Work as member of the IT staff group provide the technical support for EGSA Data Center, which includes six main functions: application development, systems support and security, user support, database administration, network administration, and Web support.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Communication engineering, or related subject.
- CCNA Certified is a must, CCNP collaboration is an advantage.
- Previous experience working as a VoIP Network Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols.
- Knowledge of hardware systems including servers, ISRs, memory modules, processors, and peripherals.
- Detailed knowledge of network security systems and software.
- Very good communication skills with the ability to communicate the complex technical matters, both verbally and in writing, in both Arabic and English.
- At least 3 year hands on experience in VOIP Systems.