The GNSS G2G ODTS Engineer will support the development of the Galileo 2nd Generation ODTS concepts and SW prototype definition, implementation, verification and validation.
- Review, consolidation and definition of advanced G2G ODTS concepts and algorithmic technologies,
- Contribution to the detailed processing model definition of G2G ODTS SW,
- Contribution to the G2G ODTS SW prototyping, verification and validation,
- Contribution to the generation of experimental result to support G2G ODTS requirements review
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Aerospace or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Strong SW design and programming knowledge.
- Knowledge in the field of data generation and filtering techniques.
- Experience in the R&D area and technology development processes, in particular in the space sector.
- Background in (satellite) Radio navigation systems, ranging and positioning techniques.
- C, FORTRAN, Matlab
- Good knowledge of English is required.
- Knowledge of another ESA member state language is an asset.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a diverse and international team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and synthesise complex information.
- Rigor, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Proactive attitude to solving problems, identify priority actions and to handle high workload.