At Deimos we seek to incorporate a software engineer for the back-end layer into our offices in Madrid or Malaga.
The technological stack that we mainly use is Spring Boot, so it is necessary that you have experience with it and with Java. You should also have experience with SOA architectures and service layer design and implementation (REST API & JSON).
You will be integrated into a small multidisciplinary team to work in a continuous integration framework (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Sonar, Nexus) with agile methodologies (Scrum) and unit tests.
The projects are usually short and developed by small teams, so you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, contribute to all aspects of the project and have a global vision. In addition, they involve a series of very interesting technological challenges where you can gain experience in SOA and Clean architectures, REST API, real-time data caching, design patterns, code optimization, databases, unit tests, load tests, end2end, continuous integration and many more.
We have both national and international clients.
This is a long-term position where you will be part of the Deimos Digital Transformation division team and you will have everyone’s support for everything.
The team works in a partial telecommuting modality and with a very flexible schedule.
- Depending on your experience, you can be the technical manager of the back-end layer or develop with the support of a SW architect to evolve.
- Likewise, you will be in charge of carrying out the analysis, design and implementation of the evolutionary tools, as well as unit tests.
- Computer engineer
- From 2 to 5 years.
The technical requirements are as follows:
- Framework Spring (Java).
- Servicios Web (REST & JSON).
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Unit tests.
- Agile methodologies.
- Git, Maven.
- Spanish and English
- Responsible person, with good treatment, efficient, with great learning capacity and eager to work as a team.