At Deimos we seek to incorporate a software engineer for the front-end layer into our offices in Madrid or Malaga.
The technological stack that we mainly use is Angular, so it is necessary that you have experience with it. Additionally, projects with the ESA (European Space Agency) make use of React, so having notions of the framework or a desire to learn it would help. And have experience with SOA architectures and service layer (REST API & JSON).
You will be integrated into a small multidisciplinary team to work in a continuous integration framework (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Sonar, Nexus) with agile methodologies (SCRUM) and unit tests.
The projects are usually short and developed by small teams, so you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, contribute to all aspects of the project and have a global vision. In addition, they involve a series of very interesting technological challenges where you can gain experience in SOA and Clean architectures, REST API, interaction and visual design (UX/UI), design patterns, code optimization, unit tests, continuous integration and many more. .
We have both national and international clients.
This is a long-term position where you will be part of the Deimos Digital Transformation division team and you will have everyone’s support for everything.
The team works in a partial telecommuting modality and with a very flexible schedule.
- Depending on your experience, you can be the technical manager of the front-end layer or develop with the support of a SW architect to evolve.
- If you are interested, you will have the opportunity to unleash your creativity with the interaction design of interfaces.
- Likewise, you will be in charge of carrying out the analysis, design and implementation of the evolutionary tools, as well as unit tests.
- Computer engineer
- From 2 to 5 years.
The technical requirements are as follows:
- Framework Angular (Typescript).
- Servicios Web (REST & JSON).
- Angular Material, RxJS, NgRx, PrimeNG.
- Design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Interaction design (UX).
- Framework React.
- Framework Bootstrap.
- Unit tests. Agile methodologies.
- Continuous integration. Preferably with tools from Atlassian (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo) and Sonar & Nexus.
- Spanish and English
- Responsible person, with good treatment, efficient, with great learning capacity and eager to work as a team.