The person selected would be incorporated to work in the Aeronautics and Maritime department, giving support to the Project Engineering areas and, to a lesser extent, the Technical Office:
- Participation in projects in different areas: Aeronautics (air navigation / surveillance / communications), Maritime (surveillance / communications) and Airports (passenger information systems), collaborating in the design and definition of HW and network solutions, and their subsequent implementation in progress.
- Participation in the preparation of offers (both technical part and economic study). Request for offers from suppliers, technical refinement of their budgets and participation in the economic negotiation.
- Management of the cost study of an offer.
- Management of the economic study of a project.
- Support to the engineering team during the execution of projects.
- Be studying a Master’s Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or a Degree in the field of
- Telecommunications Engineering, with preference for specialties in Telematics (among others, a
- Degree in Telecommunications Systems Engineering or Telematics Engineering).
- Some experience in telecommunications projects (equipment and networks) is valuable.
- Knowledge of networks and telematics.
- Advanced Excel
- Basics of MS Visio, MS Project.
- English B2
- Analysis capacity
- Communication skills
- Integration in work teams
- Autonomy (within a multidisciplinary group, the student will receive tasks, with their respective deadlines, so that they can develop them autonomously -but always with the support of the company’s staff)