DEIMOS is selecting engineers to be integrated in the Operational Systems Division of the GNSS Unit at our Tres Cantos premises, to support new growth areas in development of components for space systems.
The work of the Operational Systems Division is oriented to the specification, design, development and validation of Software and Hardware operational systems, for Satellite Mission and Control Centres
The following responsibilities are envisioned:
- Support to System activities:Contribution to System requirements analysis
- Contribution to maintenance of RAMS analysis performed in the frame of G2G tasks
- Implementation of SW solutions for GNSS
- Contribution to document generation/update as result of engineering activities
- A recognized engineering degree (Computer Sciences, Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications) or a related degree (e.g. Aerospace) with demonstrable experience in computer systems.
- Postgraduate studies (M.Sc or Ph.D) with a focus on SW Engineering.
- Required: Engineer up to 3 year experience in the practical application of the domains relevant to the post.
- The position will be tailored to the level of experience. Additional industrial experience would be viewed very positively.
The following capabilities are required for the post:
- Solid theoretical background in several of the following areas: RAMS, validation, SW engineering etc.
- Knowledge of RAMS tools (Reliasoft, Isograph, etc)
- Project documentation generation in English
Experience in any of the following would be viewed very positively:
- Good programming skills (C, C++, Python, etc.) and knowledge of software configuration control tools (GIT, SVN).
- Knowledge of software development standards (DO178, ECSS, etc.).
- Fluent English, written and spoken
A few benefits you will get if you come to work with us:
- Innovative and leading-edge technological projects.
- Nice working climate in a multicultural environment.
- Annual specialised training plan: technologies, soft skills and languages.
- Flexible working hours and remote work several days per week.
- Team building activities: Christmas dinner, football matches, paddle tournaments, cycling routes…
- Relocation package, if you come from another country.
- Coffee, biscuits and fruit are available at your disposal.