DEIMOS is selecting engineers to be integrated in the GNSS Unit at our Tres Cantos premises (or Teleworking), to support new growth areas in development of components for space systems.
- Implementation (coding, testing and validation) of SW solutions for GNSS.
- Coursing engineering degree (Computer Sciences, Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications) or a related degree (e.g. Aerospace).
- Good programming skills in Python, C, C++ and Java.
- Knowledge of software configuration control tools (GIT, CVS).
- Testing and analysis tools.
- Project documentation generation in English.
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Capability to integrate in a work within a multidisciplinary team, in an collaborative environment with fixed schedule and inter-dependent relations.
- Initiative and rigor, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.