This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, innovative, employee-centred business in the space industry.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team assisting the Operations in the Ground Segment Business in project cost control activities and management tools.
As H2020 and Horizon Europa Project Controller and Coordination, you will be expected to participate among others in:
- Assisting in the supervision of the fulfilment of the Project Management Procedures in the different projects.
- Monitoring project’s cost control and identify early deviations.
- Working closely with the project managers to get the project progress information.
- Elaboration of the monthly reports (cost, budgets, work in progress, Earned Value analysis, percentage of completion, invoicing…)
- Helping in the internal configuration of the projects using different project management tools, like JIRA, FOLIO, other tools, etc.
- Consolidate information as input to the preparations of the regular Ground Segment Operations Meetings.
- The activities are meant to be executed on the company premises in Tres Cantos, in Madrid region
The candidate will work with the Head of Ground Segment Business Unit and designated Division Deputies in order to closely monitor the execution of the projects within the unit. He/She shall be able to work closely with the different Project Managers as well as with the information stored within DEIMOS Management Tools in order to extract and condense the progress information on a regular basis.
- High or middle-level professional qualifications in finances or similar, or equivalent experience
- +1-year experience
- Hands-on experience with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Hands-on experience in reporting tools using tickets, like JIRA
- Knowledge of Earned Value Methodology (EVM)
- Hand-on experience with MS Project
- High level of English (mandatory)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Goal oriented
- Self-motivated and capable to work with little supervision if required.
A few benefits you will get if you come to work with us:
- Innovative and leading-edge technological projects.
- Nice working climate in a multicultural environment.
- Annual specialised training plan: technologies, soft skills and languages.
- Flexible working hours and remote work several days per week.
- Team building activities: Christmas dinner, football matches, paddle tournaments, cycling routes…
- Relocation package, if you come from another country.
- Coffee, biscuits and fruit are available at your disposal.