Depending on your experience, you will assume more or less responsibility when setting the technical criteria for the development of one or more projects. We are looking for good developers, not just senior developers, so don’t worry if you don’t have much experience yet, the main thing is that you have an interest in doing things well and evolving.
- Preferably computer engineering, telematics or similar.
- From 1 to 5 years.
Some of the things we’d like you to have are (we know it’s impossible to have them all, of course, but this is a very open position):
- In the case of Front, knowledge of Angular Material, RxJS, NgRx, PrimeNG, TypeScript, React, Bootstrap, … (of some, not all!).
- In the case of Back, knowledge of Spring Boot and other Spring modules, Python for data processing, pytorch, tensorflow, C++, … (again, from someone!).
- Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles and code optimization.
- Have worked with Web services (REST & JSON).
- Database knowledge, both SQL and NoSQL.
- Notions of SOA and Clean architectures.
- Notions of DevOps/SRE, with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS,…
- Used to working with automatic unit tests.
- Notions of agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience using Git (at Deimos we use BitBucket).
- Used to working with continuous integration. At Deimos we set up the pipelines using Atlassian tools (BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo), Sonar and Nexus.
- Spanish and English.
We are looking for long-term partners, so we would like you to have:
- Learning ability: We value people who are able to learn by doing.
- Good attitude and treatment: For us, a good work environment in the teams is fundamental.
- Responsibility and self-management: You must be able to take ownership of your work.
- Proactivity: We expect you to propose ideas and solutions to the challenges that arise.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Teamwork: We are a team. Successes and failures belong to everyone. We lend a hand when needed and celebrate successes together.
Some benefits you will get if you come to work with us:
- Innovative and cutting-edge technological projects.
- Good work environment in a multicultural environment.
- Annual specialized training plan: technologies, soft skills and languages.
- Flexible hours and telecommuting several days a week.
- Team building activities: Christmas dinner, football matches, paddle tennis tournaments, cycling routes…
- Coffee, cookies and fruits at your disposal.