ATG’s mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
Our client is a medium-sized space company and is system prime for complex scientific instruments, small satellites and space missions. Their site just outside of Munich, Germany, is focussed on the design, development and integration of optical payloads for a wide variety of space missions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparation of AIT activities including standard AIT boards (such as IRR, TRR, PTR and TRB), AIT flows and integration and test procedures;
- Definition and procurement of EGSE in compliance with technical parameters, cost requirements and schedule constraints, also as a Technical Supply Manager (TSM);
- Execution of E-AIT activities, autonomously as well as in interdisciplinary teams, including documentation (such as test reports);
- Impact assessment on problems and non-conformances, pro-active seeking of support of other experts when necessary;
- Interface and harmonize with the teams of different AIT disciplines as well as with System Engineering, AIV, Product and Quality Assurance, work preparation and manufacturing;
- Support of Project and System Engineering through-out all project phases with regard to all kinds of AIT aspects;
- In cooperation with Product Assurance: conducting inspections, keeping log-sheet records, compilation of non-conformance and problem reports (NCR);Participation in project reviews in coordination with the AIT team leaders and AIT Manager;
- Being prepared to interface with customers and sub-contractors
- Degree in electrical engineering or similar;
- At least 5 years of experience within space projects, in particular in phase C/D;
- Practical experience as an electronics technician in device/ equipment construction and test (usage of oscilloscope and logic analyzers, being familiar with a variety of analogue and digital interfaces);
- High experience in planning, procurement or construction, debugging, maintenance and usage of EGSE;
- Skills in programming (e.g. TCL/TK, Python,C), also for automatic test scripts including the synoptic;
- Willingness to work on shifts and campaigns;
- Ability to achieve the goals set, even under time pressure
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.