AKKA Technologies, a leading international company in the field of engineering consulting, today has 18,000 employees, 21 centers of expertise with an important position in Europe, Asia and America. Our highly specialized consultants are involved in the entire development cycle of a product, process or infrastructure (Aerospace, Automotive, Naval, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway and Telecoms sectors).
With the aim of empowering our team we are looking for a DVT – Electrical Engineer.
The candidate will perform validation activities on inverters for photovoltaic applications.
The activity takes place in the Design Validation Testing team, under the coordination of the DVT Manager and consists of the preparation of test setups for validation tests, test management, results interpretation and test report implementation.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering 2/3 years of experience in power electronics.
- PES qualification request according to CEI 11-27. Knowledge on power electronic systems and their validation.
- Familiarity with electronic laboratory equipment.
- Methodical and accurate, with analytical mentality.
- Italian and English excellent knowledge
Europe, Italy, Tuscany, Arezzo
Minimum level of education required
6. Master Degree
Minimum level of experience required
1 to 3 years