Find out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a career that’s fast-paced and exciting, then you’ve come to the right place.
With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing, now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has been creating the world’s most advanced robotics systems for the world’s toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems, Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO, Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career opportunities coast to coast.
- The Electrical Engineer supports electrical systems development and testing.
- Analyzing and/or defining system requirements
- Embedded systems design including DSP, Microprocessor, and FPGA development Analog/digital circuit design and analysis
- High Reliability Printed Circuit Board layout design Generating fabrication documentation and vendor specifications
- Board-level assembly and test including environmental testing Motion Control for BLDC, Stepper, Brushed DC motors
- Data acquisition systems configuration and testing support
- Developing budget and schedule inputs for Project Manager
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
- 1+ years working as an Electrical Engineer in embedded systems, motion control and/or electromechanical systems
- Digital, Analog and Embedded system experience
- PCB layout and Schematic Capture
- DSP and Microprocessor firmware development
- FPGA Design/Verilog HDL
- Familiarity with Altium