Electro Optic Systems Pty Ltd (EOS) is a leading Australian technology company operating in the space and defence markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms.
Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the defence and aerospace markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms. With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia’s leading defence and aerospace exporter.
C4 EDGE (Evolutionary Digital Ground Environment) is a defence industry cooperative of C4 subject matter experts leading a communications program scoping the demonstration of a sovereign land battlegroup and below communications environment for the Australian Army.
The C4 EDGE program will leverage internationally agreed open standards to grow and demonstrate Australian C4 (command control communications and computers) industry capacity and ability to deliver a battlegroup and below C4 capability demonstration.
EOS is an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.
About the role
The Integration Engineer/Technician is responsible to the Communications Engineer for the detailed planning and conduct of integration activities for the C4 EDGE Program, spanning both hardware and software aspects, and the detailed planning of the Demonstration of Capability event.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Practical system integration
- Supporting the program’s Virtual Systems Integration Laboratory.
- Detailed planning and conduct of all system integration activities for the program.
- Lead the detailed planning and conduct of the Demonstration of Capability activity, including coordination of partner company involvement.
- Support the development and production of Battle-group and below C4 requirements documentation.
- Support the development and production of Battle-group and below C4 Architecture to support Army’s future requirements.
- Support the development and production of Battle-group and below C4 Operational Concept to support Army’s future requirements.
- Support the development of the system design.
- You will have Communications/electronic formal qualifications and be able to demonstrate deep knowledge and experience of the tactical C4 environment.
- You should have experience in the planning and conduct of complex technical activities/exercises.
How to Apply
If you are willing to take on a challenge and want to make a contribution to a proud Australian company that is growing rapidly then we would like to hear from you. Please apply now with your resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and why you believe you are the right fit for our organisation.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
You must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance if required.