Electro Optic Systems Pty Ltd (EOS) is a leading Australian technology company operating in the space and defence markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms.
Electro Optic Systems (EOS) Space Systems is focused on the design, manufacture and delivery of electro optic systems which enhance and support orbital data services to the space industry. Since 1983 we have developed systems for astrodynamic analysis, ground to space tracking of orbiting bodies and satellite laser ranging. This heritage allows for the development of new technologies in support of space assets and debris management, including orbit maintenance support.
Our Australian designs include high accuracy beam director telescopes, laser systems, imaging systems and pico-second time interval systems. We develop and integrate fully autonomous software control for space sensor networks and provide space domain awareness, object characterisation, space object cataloguing, high accuracy orbit determination and orbital projection, and conjunction assessments.
EOS Space Systems is a subsidiary of Electro Optics Systems (ASX:EOS) which has achieved rapid growth over recent years. EOS is an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.
About the Role
As Operations Quality Officer you will support operations and development employees with their obligations towards delivery of new Intellectual Property (IP), ensuring files and file sets are created and stored in line with copany procedures and compliant with the requirements of the ISO9001 standard for Quality Assurance.
This will include:
- Develop/maintain familiarity with contracts under management, and the types of documents/files that will be created.
- Learn/ sustain a knowledge of procedures that guide employees in the correct creation and management of documents/files that represent new corporate knowledge or Intellectual Property.
- Learn to conduct audits of the company’s Quality Management System including the follow up of previous audit findings and corrective actions.
- Work with systems engineers and project managers to maintain situational awareness of documents/files that must be delivered under contract. Be able to summarise status of any risk based on such awareness.
- Support the Operations Manager and the Research & Development Manager with project planning as it affects IP documents/files.
You will have an excellent memory and attention to detail as well as an organised approach. Your willingness to learn combined with strong communication and influencing skills will be an advantage in this position.
You ideally will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of documented methods and processes
- Some understanding of ISO9001 is highly valued
You must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance if required.
How to Apply
If you are willing to take on a challenge and want to make a contribution to a proud Australian company that is growing rapidly then we would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and why you believe you are the right fit for our organisation.
We may review, short-list and/or conduct interviews for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
To learn more about EOS employment opportunities, please visit: www.eos-aus.com