Australian Precision, Global Reach. We See Further.
Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the defence and aerospace markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms.
With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia’s leading defence and aerospace exporter.
The defence business develops and produces remotely controlled weapon systems and ancillary products. These systems are adaptable to suit potential customer weapon inventories and comprise state-of-the-art gimbal mounts, fire control systems and world-class sensor units. We continually strive to help our people achieve personal goals, engaging them in challenging and inspiring projects that shape our future.
About the role
- The DevOps Engineer is responsible for establishing, maintaining and supporting the Software Development Life Cycle tools and processes used to develop, test, and deliver software in the EOS Defence Systems Engineering Organisation.
- Develop and maintain the Continuous Integration infrastructure for EOS Defence Systems.
- Provide support for the engineers using the Continuous Integration infrastructure.
- Ensure systems are reliable and secure and support the development of safe, reliable, and secure products.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of DevOps, including workflows, data management, application development, and service delivery.
- Support quality monitoring and audits to ensure and provide evidence for best practice engineering at EOS Defence Systems.
- We are looking for an experience DevOps Developer who is well versed in designing and maintaining Continuous Integration workflows and Static Code Analysis, automated testing, and vulnerability scanning tools. Experience using tools such as C++, Java, Jira, GitLab/GitHub, Test Rail and similar tools
- Degree qualification in Software Engineering or related field is a requirement for this position with experience within the defence or automotive sector preferred.
- To be successful in this role, you must be detailed oriented and committed to achieve results through effective problem solving and collaboration within a team environment.
Culture and benefits
- EOS employ over 500 employees across the globe and considered industry leaders within the defence industry.
- At EOS, we pride ourselves on creating a professional environment that is collaborative, supportive and and engaging place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave and employee incentive schemes.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace