Australian Precision, Global Reach. We See Further.
Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the defence and aerospace markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms.
With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia’s leading defence and aerospace exporter.
The defence business develops and produces remotely controlled weapon systems and ancillary products. These systems are adaptable to suit potential customer weapon inventories and comprise state-of-the-art gimbal mounts, fire control systems and world-class sensor units. We continually strive to help our people achieve personal goals, engaging them in challenging and inspiring projects that shape our future.
EOS is an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.
About the role
The Logistics Engineer is responsible for providing Logistic engineering and support to the organisation. The role will work within the Logistic Engineering team on all Logistic engineering disciplines, such as, Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) analysis, Logistics Support Analysis, Maintenance analysis and planning, Training and training support, Technical Publications, support and test equipment, and support facilities. This will include:
- Supply Support planning and analysis, including Modelling/optimisation for customer support solutions using Opus10;
- Maintenance Support planning and analysis;
- Development of ILS artefacts including:
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) analysis;
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA);
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA);
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM);
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC).
- Development of Logistics Support Analysis Records (LSAR) using OmegaPS.
- Technical Publications analysis;
- Obsolescence management planning and analysis;
- To be successful in the role you will have strong communications skills, be detail and solution oriented. You will work cooperatively with teams and individuals. You will ideally also have:
- Degree qualification in Logistics Engineering or applicable field of study.
- Experience in defence sector desirable, but not essential