Australian Precision, Global Reach. We See Further.
Electro Optic Systems (EOS) is an ASX listed Australian technology company operating in the defence and aerospace markets. Our products incorporate advanced electro-optic applications based on EOS core technologies in software, laser, electronics, optronics, gimbals, telescopes and beam directors, and precision mechanisms. With our headquarters in Canberra and a growing global workforce, we are experiencing exponential growth and are placed to become Australia’s leading defence and aerospace exporter.
The defence business develops and produces remotely controlled weapon systems and ancillary products. These systems are adaptable to suit potential customer weapon inventories and comprise state-of-the-art gimbal mounts, fire control systems and world-class sensor units. We continually strive to help our people achieve personal goals, engaging them in challenging and inspiring projects that shape our future.
EOS is an equal opportunity employer and we offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.
As the Senior Electronics Design Engineer you will be:
- Undertaking electronics development projects and delivering designs that meet stringent customer requirements.
- Undertaking complex and detailed design analyses using a range of tools.
- Working with a team of engineers, across multiple disciplines, to develop complete system solutions.
- Preparing and maintaining documentation in respect of design and development work in accordance with defined standards and operating practice.
- Support and mentor junior electronics engineers
You will be an experienced electronics engineer who has worked in multi-disciplinary environments. You can demonstrate knowledge of not only electronics design but the overall design process – translating customer requirements into delivered designs. You will be creative and develop innovative solutions, seeing them through to detailed designs with the ability to deliver on time.