RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Improving the existing environmental test facilities and methods
- Developing and implementing new test facilities and test methods to support the evolution of space test requirements.
- Supervising and supporting maintenance, calibration, repair and operation activities on environmental test facilities.
- Support the Customers of the Test Centre
- Participate in formal project reviews and tender evaluation boards, usually in the AIV panel.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- PhD or Msc Engineering from a recognised Institution of secondary studies (University, Ecole supérieure, etc.) or equivalent in aerospace or mechanical engineering.
- Experience with design, operation and maintenance of environmental test facilities used for space hardware (shakers, thermal vacuum facilities).
- Hands-on experience for trouble-shooting of complex electro-mechanical systems.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
To attract the best candidates, RHEA offers our employees competitive remuneration packages, unique career opportunities, individualised training and development programmes and local relocation support to take the stress out moving to another country or city. We are recruiting now. We understand your concerns during this period of a global pandemic and we will work with you, at your pace ensuring your questions are answered and maximum flexibility is offered.