AKKA Technologies, a company specialized in Engineering and Technology Consulting, now has about 15,000 employees in over 20 countries. Our teams accompany the protagonists of the various sectors of the economy in their innovation processes, thanks to the experience in the various areas of Engineering. With a view to strengthening the team, we are looking for a ELECTRONIC DESIGNER
For an important customer in the defense sector, we are looking for an electronic designer, who deals with the design and qualification of electronic boards based on FPGA technology (Xilinx ZynQ), as well as the preparation of test documentation and the execution of qualification tests. Specifically, the activities that will be involved in will consist of:
- Draw up definition and architectural documents
- Draw up wiring diagrams
- Draw up qualification documents
- Perform debug / qualification tests
- Edit configuration documents
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in electronic engineering or equivalent culture, and has an intermediate level of English. Furthermore, a good knowledge of the Office package is required
The profile is completed by knowledge in the following technical fields, for carrying out the activities:
- Cad knowledge of electronic design ORCAD and / or CADSTAR.
- Skills in electronic analogue / digital design.
- Knowledge of the VHDL language and the main Xinlinx development tools.
- Knowledge of the Office package.
- Knowledge of English language.
Permanent employment is envisaged.
Europe, Italy, Campania, Naples
Minimum level of education required
6. Master Degree
English (2: Intermediate)