Company information Careers at AGI Archived News and Events Case Studies Company timeline Contact information AGI has been an established business for over 100 years and we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level. We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth. We offer competitive packages to our employees and always aim to promote personal and professional development at all levels.
Due to some major programmes launching 2020 AGI have requirements for Electronic Engineers to support product development and systems work.
What you can expect from AGI
- Technically challenging work NPD and obsolescence.
- Strong order book & long contracts providing stable and secure employment.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exposure to the full product life-cycle from inception through to delivery.
- Cross functional roles with a wide scope.
- An Agile and flexible employer where you can make a big difference.
- Examples of people progressing through the business.
Skills and Experience we’re looking for AGI
- Electrical & Electronic Design experience.
- A formal Engineering qualification.
- Live in a commutable distance from Poole or able to relocate.
Remuneration is dependent on experience and skill set. We welcome applications from Electronic Engineers with a range of experience – recent graduates through to Senior Engineers.
If you’re interested in this position or careers with AGI, apply now