Antwerp Space is one of Belgium’s oldest and most experienced space companies, dating back to 1962. Today, Antwerp Space is a fast-growing company focusing on satellite communications and other radio/frequency applications in space.
A career at Antwerp Space opens incredible opportunities for employees to sharpen their skills, push limits and uncover their potential. If you are looking to make a difference and are ready to join a team of brilliant & committed professionals, we want to hear from you!
- Schematic design and PCB layout compliant to ECSS standards
- Creation of the production data-set
- Maintenance of the component database
- Supervision components bread boarding stock
- Data preparation for thermal, mechanical and electrical analysis
- Test and failure analysis of returned products
- Participation in test campaigns
- Master in Electronics or equivalent through experience
- Principle understanding of electronics (digital, analog, DC/DC conversions, RF)
- Junior and senior profiles can apply
- Experience with Cadence/Allegro is an asset
- Accurate and well organized way of working
- Quality mindset
- Enjoy teamwork
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Enthusiastic for the space adventure
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What we can offer you
- The principle job location is Antwerp (Hoboken) though short duration missions abroad are part of this challenging job environment.
- We offer you an attractive salary, with all fringe benefits in a high-tech environment