Satellogic aims to capture every square meter of the earth's surface to allow better decision making for industries, governments and individuals.
Satellogic aims to capture every square meter of the earth’s surface to allow better decision making for industries, governments and individuals. Addressing some of humanity’s most pressing challenges, such as providing food or distributing energy to nine billion people without depleting resources, requires real-time planetary scale data. Satellogic has created small and economical satellites that transmit data and images in real time. Our constellation already has several high resolution satellites in orbit and is growing to 300 in the coming years to provide new perspectives on our planet.
We are in the search of two Electronics Technicians, to join the team in our production plant in Montevideo. The objective of this position is to participate in the preparation, testing and assembly of electronic components, as well as continuously develop and improve the procedures for the construction of our satellites.
- Electronic and electrical productions
- Component electrical tests
- Execution of assembly and integration of mechanical and electronic components
- Participation in quality processes
- Assistance in the preparation of work instructions
- Training Collaboration
Education and Key Experience:
- Basic education: Technician specialized in electronics UTU / EUCI
- Complementary education: PCB level repair and SMD welding. Knowledge in LINUX and Python software.
- Experience: 2 years in PCB and circuit repair
- Languages: English intermediate level
At Satellogic we offer equal opportunities, valuing diversity and inclusion. We are committed to hiring and developing the best talent from around the world for any discipline. We work to create an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of sex, race, religion or background, can do their best work.
This call includes persons registered in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities (Law 19,691), who meet the conditions and suitability for the position.