With 1200 employees on multiple locations in Germany and 2500 worldwide, our client is one of the top players in the European space industry. They are specialized in Systems Engineering and offers high-tech solutions for space. These include low-orbiting and geostationary satellites for earth observation, navigation, telecommunications, science and space exploration as well as systems for manned space flight, aerial reconnaissance and process control systems.
As an Electronics Test Engineer, you will be part of the Clients electronic equipment design and test team for satellite electronic units. Specific tasks include:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce functional and environmental test procedures for electronic units which are the basis for the qualification and acceptance testing in cooperation with the responsible design engineer;
- Plan and conduct the qualification / acceptance tests according to the approved test procedures;
- Document the test results in test reports.
- Diploma / Master Degree in Electrical engineering;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in electronic development activities for space projects;
- Detailed knowledge and experience is required in;
- Relevant general standards (ECSS / MIL standards) with respect to general electrical and environmental testing;
- Experience in defining, conducting and documenting electrical and functional testing;
- Experience in conduction environmental testing (TVAC, EMC; Vibration);
- Producing test software to control electrical test equipment with scripting languages;
- Awareness on hazards in testing of space electronics;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in large international teams, good written and oral English;
- Organized and structured approach, high degree of motivation and personal identification with the respective tasks and project;
- Strong focus on reaching progress by thinking and communicating in terms of solutions, ability to reach goals under schedule pressure;
- Willingness for shift work during environmental test campaigns.
What Do We Offer
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.