If you don't have time to recruit yourself, use us - WE LOVE IT.
The person we are looking for must be both highly flexible and motivated and be confident in working within a busy, fast-paced environment
You must be computer literate and have tons of common sense!
The ideal person will be someone who has:
- Good knowledge of B2B sales and selling to the OEM marketplace.
- Experience in web-based sales and distribution.
- Ambitious and looking to develop a career in a fast-moving and growing business.
- Responding to customer orders and e-mails
- Follow up order status and reporting of any problems or delays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prepare, organise and manage bespoke customer enquiries/quotations
- Taking phone calls from customers and dealing with their requests
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Taking good notes and direction from management to ensure customer needs are met.
What you bring to the Table:
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Good Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet target deadlines
- Hours of work at 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am – 4 pm Friday.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free car parking
- Company pension after a qualifying period
- Salary: Up to 17k-20k Pounds