If you don't have time to recruit yourself, use us - WE LOVE IT.
The person we are looking for must be both highly flexible and motivated and be confident in working within a busy, fast-paced environment
You must be computer literate and have tons of common sense!
What you bring to the Table:
Good knowledge of B2B sales and selling to the OEM marketplace.
Experience of web-based sales and distribution.
Ambitious and looking to develop a career in a fast-moving and growing business.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Review and develop relationships with new customers.
- Prepare, organise and manage bespoke customer enquiries/quotations
- Taking phone calls from customers and dealing with their requests
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Occasionally may be required to visit customers
- Taking good notes and direction from management to ensure customer needs are met.
Skills & Experience:
- Some field sales experience may be required
- Sales Account management experience
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Good Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet target deadlines
- Hours of work at 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 9 am – 4 pm Friday.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free car parking
- Company pension after a qualifying period
- Salary: 20k Pounds per annum
- Offer Staff Treats Discounts on over 3,000+ items, including Travel, Entertainment, Retail, Restaurants, Supermarkets and much more (after qualifying period)