Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our Aerospace Software Development team in Vienna we are looking for a
Embedded Software Developer – Aerospace (m/f/d)
In this technically exciting function, you will support our software development team in the development of embedded software for use in safety-relevant real-time systems with the aim to strengthen our market position in the aerospace industry besides our technological leadership. Our customers are the leading aviation and space system integrators which gives you the possibility to participate in projects of tomorrows aircrafts and space vehicles.
- Design and implementation of embedded software for use in safety-relevant real-time systems and computer networks in the aerospace and space domains
- Develop software as part of a strong team
- Define software work packages and development tasks
- Specification and review of software requirements
- Design of software and system architectures
- Definition and implementation of software tests
- Collaboration with other development teams in multi-disciplinary projects (Hardware/Systems)
- Creation of user documentation
- Support of the customer service organization with technical expertise
- University degree in a technical field of study – preferably with reference to computer science
- Very good knowledge of programming in C and experience with scripting for automation (e.g. Python)
- Strong interest in working with embedded computer systems in safety-relevant products
- Knowledge about development for embedded operating systems (Linux, VxWorks) or bare-metal microcontrollers is beneficial
- Experience with development processes (e.g. DO-178C, ECSS), configuration/version control and software build management are advantageous
- Very good command of English; German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 44,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.