Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the support of our Testing team in Vienna we are looking for a Embedded Test Engineer – Aerospace.
In this function you will support our test team in the implementation and enhancement of software tests in the field of aerospace. In order to perform these tasks, you will consider the requirements for functional safety, robustness and energy efficiency.
- Responsibility for setting up and maintaining test benches and test environment for software- and system testing around embedded product development projects
- Development of test concepts and test cases for requirements-based testing
- Development of automated test scripts and test applications for product tests
- Test execution of mainly automated as well as manual test cases
- Analysis of Errors, collecting symptoms and Bug tracking
- Debugging of complex systems
- Coordination of testing activities with development, partners, contractors and suppliers
- Developing and extending test frameworks
- Close interworking with product and project management
- Playing a significant role in ensuring quality of our product
- Enhancement of test methods and test processes
- Technical education (HTL, FH, TU or similar, e.g. Computer Science, Informatics)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in technical project work
- Good knowledge of Linux based systems
- Knowledge in Ethernet and IP network protocols of advantage
- Experience in embedded-related testing as well as ISTQB Tester certificate would be beneficial
- Willingness to learn new technologies in the aerospace/space domain
- Communicative person with proactive mindset and structured as well as precise working style
- Very good command of English; German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 40,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.