Challenge. Create. Outperform
We are looking for you, Quality Technician, who ensures compliance with the guidelines and quality requirements and aims to continuously improve the quality of products, to join our team!
- Identify and manage product quality risks;
- Apply quality tools to improve products and processes;
- Perform product inspection;
- Perform monitoring of processes and products;
- Apply and develop the preventive and corrective action process;
- Coordinate analysis and management of non-conformities, identifying root cause and defining containment, corrective, comprehensive and effectiveness verification actions;
- Acting in the management of non-compliant products;
- Support managers in managing non-quality costs;
- Support management in defining and implementing quality plans, aiming at reducing quality leaks and non-quality costs;
- Support Quality Engineers to carry out process qualification activities;
- Coordinate and/or participate in the execution and maintenance of PFMEAs;
- Conduct measurement systems analysis (MSA);
- Perform data collection of characteristics monitored through Statistical Process Control (CEP) and act preventively on identified deviations;
- Act with legal documentation;
- Develop, generate and analyze quality indicators;
- Support the interface areas in improvement action plans;
- Perform interfaces with ANAC, under guidance;
- Lead quality and continuous improvement projects;
- Ensure adherence to the concepts of the Business Excellence Program – P3E.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Complete Technical Training (with active CRT) in the areas of Mechanics, Electronics and Industrial Automation;
- Experience in the Quality area.
- Knowledge of Quality Tools (MSA, CEP, FMEA, PDCA, DMAIC);
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and tools.
It is desirable:
- Knowledge of quality management system standards (ISO 9000, AS 9100, RBAC 21);
- Intermediary English;
- Knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access).