Challenge. Create. Outperform
Product development for military applications.
On a daily basis, what are you going to do:
- Acting in the activities of the development cycle of an aeronautical product in the area of Static Loads Main attributions.
- Development and Maintenance of Methods and Tools for Calculation of Charges in Flight.
- Analysis and Documentation of Operating Load Conditions, Fatigue, Limit and Failures.
- Presentation of documents and certification plans with Approval Authorities.
- Cargo Analysis for fleet support and continued airworthiness.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
What do you need to bring in your luggage:
- Complete degree in Aeronautical, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering with an emphasis on aeronautics.
- Active CREA.
- Intermediary English.
- Experience in companies in the aeronautics area.
It is also desirable:
- Knowledge in MATLAB, Simulink, Fortran and Python.
- Knowledge of static and dynamic loads.