Challenge. Create. Outperform
- Acting with internal customers (business and business partners) in decision-making related to compensation;
- Responsible for salary proposal analysis and internal movements;
- Preparation / Review of the remuneration policy;
- Update of the salary table;
- Acting on the area’s HR and budget indicators;
- Calculation of short and long term incentives;
- Responsible for the interface with controllership and other financial areas;
- Responsible for supporting board and council meetings;
- Conduct benchmarking with other companies for calibration.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Complete higher education in Administration, Economics or a related field;
- Advanced/fluent English;
- Domain Office Package (Advanced Excel);
- Experience with SAP;
- Experience in the remuneration area.
- Previous experience in compensation and/or financial planning.