WE ARE ONE OF THE LARGEST AEROSPACE COMPANIES IN THE WORLD
And this is only possible thanks to the dedication of people from all over the world with a genuine passion for overcoming the impossible. It was that way from the beginning and we continue to be guided by the desire to meet people driven by the challenge.
We were born from the dream of transforming Brazil into a country with the highest technology. When everything seemed impossible, we dreamed big and our professionals made the company reach new heights. There is no other way to describe what drives us: Challenge, Create and Overcome.
At Embraer, we are attentive to all stages of professional life and different career moments, offering educational programs and special projects that range from young talents to support in the post-career process. Here we have frequent opportunities for cultural integration on a global scale and personal development for career development.
Get to know our programs and the vacancies available at our units in Brazil and the world. And know that here the focus is on partnership, on the development of people and on the possibility of learning in different areas, according to their interest. Come and be part of Embraer.
On a daily basis, what you will do:
- Plan and coordinate operational activities related to “Export Control” with the Supply and Compliance Departments;
- Analyze and ensure compliance with internal rules, laws and governmental regulations for global export control;
- Develop strategies for managing license control and TAA’s (Technical Assistance Agreement) processes;
- Coordinate internal audits and identify risks and opportunities to improve the process.
What you need to bring in your luggage:
- Complete Higher Education;
- Advanced English;
- Experience in areas of risk assessments, investigations and internal controls;
- Experience in export control processes.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel.
It is also desirable to:
- Knowledge of contract and supplier management routines, evaluation and validation of contractual clauses;
- Knowledge of export control legislation, Licenses and TAA’s (Technical Assistance Agreement).
- Fluent English.
Know the objective of our area
- Ensure, implement and control the processes established in the applicable legislation or in the company’s internal rules and procedures, within the scope of export control measures.