Marketing Communications Manager
At Emrod, we are on a mission to transform the way we power our world and create a sustainable future for generations to come. We are pioneering new technology to radically improve access to sustainable and reliable energy across the globe.
We are growing quickly and looking for talented people who are driven by a passion for innovation and a desire to shape the future of clean energy.
Our culture is built on our core values: Passionately Curious, Proactive Leadership, Grit, and Camaraderie. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a world-leading team to push the boundaries of what’s possible. This role could be based in Auckland, in the US or in the UK/Europe, depending on the right candidate.
As our technology rapidly evolves and we continue to pursue opportunities globally, we are looking for a skilled Marketing Communications Manager to elevate our brand profile, increase exposure in key international markets and ensure consistent and compelling brand messaging across all channels and platforms. This is both a strategic and hands on role and an exciting opportunity to make a real impact every day.
- Manage internal and external marketing communications, including social media posting and engagement, website copy, blog writing, newsletters, conferences
- Ensure a consistent and compelling brand voice across all platforms
- Create and maintain up to date and compelling brand collateral
- Grow company profile in the media and within industry networks
- Manage relationships with media, industry contacts, external partners and agencies
- Monitor ROI for campaigns and initiatives
- 5+ years marketing communications experience growing a brand internationally
- Experience working with leading edge technology
- Experience in the energy, energy tech or space sectors a plus
- Outstanding communicator, very strong copywriting skills
- Design skills would be advantageous
- Accountable, highly organised and able to effectively prioritise and plan
- Curious and problem-solving mindset
- Proactive, self-starter capable of working autonomously with cross-function support where needed
- Collaborative, friendly and approachable
- Able to quickly build and maintain trusting, effective relationships
- Courage and confidence to take a stand, coupled with humility and openness to other viewpoint
- Passionate, driven and self-motivatedA team player – committed to the success of the whole Emrod team
- Self aware and committed to ongoing learning and growth
We offer flexible working, competitive compensation, equity, and ample opportunities for growth and development.