Since its beginning, EmTroniX has been developing solutions for key stakeholders of the aeronautic industry. Since 2005, when Luxembourg became a member of the European Space Agency (ESA), EmTroniX has extended its expertise to the space industry to become a key player and a true believer in the new space industry. Today, EmTroniX is recognized for its reliability and its contribution to some advanced projects for the New Space industry.
- Design complexes HDL systems, including SoC
- Design and implement complex IP from scratch
- Integrate existing IP and HDL code in new design
- Define functional and performance goals with the software team
- Develop designs and define micro-architecture plans for specifications review and test bench plans.
- Optimize synthesis/place&route for timing optimization
- Demonstrate best-practice design methodologies to achieve reliable and high-speed designs
- Manage deliverables to meet the project requirements
- Define HDL unit requirements from functional needs
- VHDL and/or Verilog
- Low level HDL implementation (clock domain, core FPGA primitives)
- CPU, SoC architecture/design and industry standard interfaces.
- FPGA tool flows: synthesis, partitioning, place & route: ISE, Vivado, etc.
- FPGA partitioning and constraining of synthesis; Design optimizations with respect to FPGA limitations
- Familiarity with the latest Xilinx FPGA technologies such as 7 series or Ultrascale+
- Master degree in electronics engineering or equivalent
- Over 5 years relevant experience required
- Fluent in English, French is a plus as well as other languages
- In scripting/programming – ideally Unix, Tcl, C, C++ including low-level programming (firmware)
- Embedded Linux
- MATLAB/Simulink, and Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation
- Hardware/system design, tools, debug, lab experience and vendor interface