Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years, it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States, and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia, and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
What will you learn?
- How to write high-quality code
- How to best leverage agile methodology
- Best practices of software development
- Improve programming skills in the chosen language (Java, C#, C++)
- How to use tools to support software development
- How to work in a team supported by experienced mentors
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
What will you need to get started?
- Good understanding of OOP concepts, algorithms, and design patterns
- Good understanding of data structures
- Basic knowledge of chosen programming language (Java, C#, C++)
- Basic knowledge of hardware design (if you are interested in embedded development)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Speak and understand English
- Paid full-time internship of up to 3 months with possibility of permanent employment
- Flexible working hours with hybrid work from home/work from office model
- Work and learn alongside experienced software developer professionals.