EnduroSat is one of the fastest growing space companies in Europe, providing solutions for the Global space market
We’re looking for an exceptional Business Assistant who is capable to coordinate priorities, support daily operations and collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with an incredible R&D team, delivering cutting-edge space systems and services to the global market.
Do you want to help us provide access to space to thousands of people?
Now is your chance!
- Help the CEO on meeting planning, preparation, and coordination, including logistics, materials, scheduling strategic presentations, etc.
- Attend key meetings, ensure follow-up, and track execution on identified actions
- Communicate effectively with various external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO
- Oversee and assist: manage calendar and correspondence, compile and organize data for business reports, presentations, and meetings
- Help the CEO to track the progress of his activities
- Support the constant effort to streamline internal processes
- Track team goals, deadlines, priority level, etc.
- Perform review, research & analysis of business info
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, etc.
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in a similar role – providing business and administrative support to senior-level manager(s) or an executive, in a dynamic international environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English. as the second language is highly advised
- Digitally savvy (Proficiency in MS Office 365, Conf. tools, Project Management Tools)
- Ability to work independently
- A self-driven and can-do personality
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery
- Hard work
- Tough engineering challenges & hard-core R&D
- Work on unique space technology
- Casual work environment & non-pretentious team
- Chance to join our own space educational program
- Opportunity to meet world-recognized space experts