Space is closer than you think.
Want to participate in designing our next generation satellites? Want to see hardware designed by you flying in space and expanding humanity reach? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for a Hardware Designer – Layout for our next-generation satellite modules, who is able to design multilayer high-speed PCBs, read and understand existing electrical schematics and create new, use high-end measurement equipment.
As well as provide support to our customers with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, on-the-spot testing and validation.
- Engineering Degree Electronic (at least Bachelor or similar)
- Minimum 3 years of PCB Layout experience
- Experience with high-density design and signal integrity design techniques
- Experience with mixed analog/digital PCB design techniques
- Experience with multilayer PCBs
- PCB Layout from first revision to serial production considering EMC conformity of the design
- Good understanding of analog and digital electrical schematics
- Experience in production environment will be considered as advantage
- Review and understand electrical schematic designs
- Perform layout design based on these schematic designs, complying with product requirements
- Close collaboration with other project members (system, mechanical, hardware and firmware engineers, etc.)
- Prepare production documentation (Gerber and Drill files, pick and place, BOM, etc.)
- Support all stakeholders participating in the production phase (logistics, manufacturing, etc.)
- Work with simulation tools
- Hard work
- Tough engineering challenges & hard-core R&D
- Work on unique space technology
- Casual work environment & non-pretentious team
- Chance to join our own space educational program
- Opportunity to meet world-recognized space experts
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace