Space is closer than you think.
Want to participate in designing our next generation satellites? Want to see hardware designed by you flying in space and expanding humanity reach? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for a Hardware Designer for our next-generation satellite modules, who is able to design multilayer high-speed PCBs, read and understand existing electrical schematics and create new, use high-end measurement equipment.
As well as provide support to our customers with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, on-the-spot testing and validation.
- Engineering Degree Electronic (at least Bachelor or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of HW design experience
- Thorough understanding of analog and digital electrical schematics
- Experience with high-density design and with signal integrity design techniques
- Experience with mixed analog/digital PCB design techniques
- Analyze product HW needs and build proposals for satisfying them
- Read and understand existing electrical schematics
- Create new electrical schematics according to products requirements
- Work with simulation tools
- Design multilayer PCBs
- Hard work
- Tough engineering challenges & hard-core R&D
- Work on unique space technology
- Casual work environment & non-pretentious team
- Chance to join our own space educational program
- Opportunity to meet world-recognized space experts
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace