EnduroSat is one of the fastest growing space companies in Europe, providing solutions for the Global space market
“Failure is not an option…” Whatever we build, it is designed to last. Do you have what it takes to test and qualify spacecraft?
We’re looking for a Spacecraft Hardware Test Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the testing of satellite systems and applications across all phases of the Development Life Cycle.
This role specifically supports the testing of firmware and software on communication and power modules for NanoSats.
Our customers are sacred to us. You should be passionate about assisting them with potential troubleshooting, testing, and validation.
- Develop his/her own expertise
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team developing test methods for complex space systems
- Ability to plan, specify and carry out the development of new test systems
- Plan testing activities and milestones
- Identify and analyze potential risk
- Engineering University degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or simil
- 2 years of technical competencies and experience in the field of electronics (analog and digital), software, and test practices
- Experience with test equipme
- Deep knowledge of electronic test methods and equipm
- Practical experience with C, C++, or Python
- Good understanding of validation techniques and verification of new HW & SW solutions
- Fluent English
Requirements considered an advantage
- Experience with project management
- Knowledge and experience in data acquisition
- Goal-oriented person
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery
- Hard work
- Tough engineering challenges & hard-core R&D
- Work on unique space technology
- Casual work environment & non-pretentious team
- Chance to join our own space educational program
- Opportunity to meet world-recognized space experts