EnduroSat is one of the fastest growing space companies in Europe, providing solutions for the Global space market
“Failure is not an option…” Whatever we build, it is designed to last. Do you have what it takes to test and qualify spacecraft?
We’re looking for a Spacecraft Quality Assurance Engineer (Embedded systems), who will be responsible for supporting the testing of satellite systems and applications across all phases of the Development Life Cycle.
This role specifically supports the testing of firmware and software on communication and power modules for NanoSats.
Our customers are sacred to us. You should be passionate about helping them in potential troubleshooting, testing, and validation.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Designs, writes, and executes test plans, test cases for complex features
- Executes manual and automated test scripts
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report defects to development teams using bug tracking tool – Jira, RTC/Jazz or Trello
- B.S./M.S. degree in a technical field
- Minimum one year of experience as embedded QA Engineer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adhere to software testing methodologies and processes to release a high-quality software
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Hands-on experience with electronic measurement equipment such as multimeter, oscilloscope and ETC
- Knowledge and experience in data acquisition
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery
- Hard work
- Tough engineering challenges & hard-core R&D
- Work on unique space technology
- Casual work environment & non-pretentious team
- Chance to join our own space educational program
- Opportunity to meet world-recognized space experts