SatixFy designs next-generation satellite communication systems based on in-house developed chipsets. SatixFy develops a line of satellite communication modems with Software Defined Radio (SDR) and Electronically Steered Multi Beam Antennas (ESMA) to support the most advanced standards, such as DVB-S2X.
- Responsibility for NPI, production files ,BOM, Work Instructions, Part catalogue, configuration control and treated at EOL components.
- Maintain Engineering changes (ECO) and Configuration control.
- Components Engineering
- Support NPI process, technical aspects.
- Define, write and maintain assembly, testing and packaging instructions.
- Work with external third parties –Electronic and Mechanical engineers, supply chine manufacturers
- Define and deliver DFM / DFT requirements, Electronic & Mechanical parts and testing.
Electronic Eng./Electronic practical engineer
- 4-6 years experience from High-tech companies.
- Good knowledge with NPI processes
- Technical background of Electronic systems.
- Proven experience in preparing Engineering documentation and production files.
- Proven experience in configuration control and ECO process.
- Ability to define and write assembly instructions, test procedures and reports.
- Experience in ERP systems (Priority must).
- Ability to lead and manage several tasks in parallel.
- Good writing and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent team player
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and high motivation.