ENPULSION is a space tech company based in Wiener Neustadt. As a young company that sells drives for satellites - so-called FEEP thrusters - worldwide , we are looking for reinforcements for our production team!
What we offer: We are a motivated, dynamic, international team. Fun and variety at work as well as the opportunity to get involved in the team and actively help shape the working environment are what set us apart. We value a relaxed working atmosphere with modern workplaces and actively promote the personal development of our employees.
What you can expect from us: We offer you a very good basic training of 3.5 years as a mechatronics technician in the main module electrical machine technician in a space tech company. Together with your colleagues, you will work on the following tasks in the production area:
- Implementation of assembly / production processes for test and flight equipment
- Documentation and inventory management
- Assembly and maintenance of laboratory equipment, including vacuum devices
- Support of various departments
What sets you apart:
- Technical and craft interest as well as skills in mechanics and electronics
- Good compulsory school leaving certificate (dropouts from secondary school are also welcome)
- Honesty, reliability and the ability to work in a team
- Willingness to develop further
- Good English knowledge