Driving Your Advance.
ENPULSION GmbH is a Space Tech company based in Austria. Founded in 2016, it has quickly become a dominant player in the Space Industry selling one of the most advanced propulsion solutions for SmallSats to a large number of worldwide satellite platform integrators. The unique, modular solution we offer brings high performance at low cost to satellite manufacturers, fostering the democratization of space and enabling the exploration and exploitation of the solar system, positioning ENPULSION at the very heart of the New Space Area.
Your main responsibility will be to implement and develop an efficient and effective reporting for our projects (internal and external), overseeing all related aspects including:
- Gather data representing project progress (cost, schedule, work package status etc.).
- Perform data analysis, calculate and monitor KPIs and flag critical deviations from project and department targets.
- Simulate the impact of resource conflicts or shortage on schedule and cost to enable informed management decisions.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting/presentations on respective project status, e.g. delays and slack, critical path, resource utilization.
- Establish and continuously improve internal and external reporting means and make suggestions for improvements in project planning and execution.
- Support the preparation of proposals.
- Completed studies in business administration, industrial engineering, controlling or similar.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a project controller in an industrial environment.
- Very good handling of MS Office.
- Experience with Jira and ERP programs is an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Independent, careful and structured way of working with implementation strength and a hands-on mentality.
- Passioned about being part of a fast-growing business.
What we offer:
We are a young and international team with a passion for what we do. Our offices are a fun, friendly environment where your ideas and opinions are encouraged to be shared. We are a fast-moving company that is still growing and constantly developing. If you would also like to develop personally, we look forward to receiving your application!